I need help choosing a QME doctor for my case; I injured my upper body at work about a year ago.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Santa Rosa, CA

The doctors I have to choose from are:
Joel A. Weddington, MD - Santa Rosa, CA
J G. JR. Bray, MD - Santa Rosa, CA
David F. Osburne, MD - Rohnert Park, CA
If you have any insight into these doctors, I'd appreciate the help. I want to hire a lawyer for my case, but I have to choose a doctor in the next couple of days and haven't gotten feedback from the lawyers I've called. Thanks!

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Barry Franklin Poulson

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . This is the AVVO legal site. It has nothing to do with recommending physicians. Look at online health referral sources for treatment. If it has to do with an expert witness for a lawsuit, retain local counsel and look at the experts proposed by your attorney.

    We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,290 answers this week

3,326 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,290 answers this week

3,326 attorneys answering