I need help ASAP My wife won't give me my car back. I am the borrower and always paid every dollar. I filed for Divorce in AZ

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

1. Wife leaves Oct for "Trip" I send them on for week (1 Adult, 3 Children)
2. Family Resides in Arizona 2010-2013
3. Petition clearly says do not remove children. Filed Nov 2 2012
4. Response to petition gives AZ Juristiction.
5. Wife took Dodge off insurance did not update lien holder and stuck.
6. Current new employer needs to apply supplemental Insur on my Dodge
7. Opened new policy for dodge find that she changed reg to CA without consent of court or me
8. I have verbally told her to return it and police wont file report
9. Geico needs police report saying stolen but I can't get anything clear on contract. Wellsfargo says court, I say no our contract because the court cant alter contracts.
10. She has violated the injunction rules of don's I am the borrower its also my work car

1. Donna G Heller

1

Answered . It sounds like you filed for divorce and your Wife responded, and that your case has been ongoing since last year. This situation with the vehicle should be handled with the Court. Depending upon the specific factors of your case, which are unknown,it might be appropriate to petition the Court for a hearing on that issue or set the case for trial and combine it with the trial.