I need good lawyer i was live in USA four 10 year i have asylum case and i left and my case steel pending and i steel go

Asked over 1 year ago - 40218

i have asylum case and i left and my case steel pending and i steel cant go back home country i will be killed is no way i can apply four any type visa or humane parole

i am now in another country in africa its any way i can get visa or lawyer can take my case

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . If you are outside of the United States, having left without advance parole, you have abandoned your application for asylum.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . If you are not in the US, you do not have an asylum case pending.

3. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

Answered . It is unclear where you are located, but you need to begin searching for an immigration attorney in your area immediately unless you already have one.