I need clarification on a child pornography or exploitation issue.

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

If someone takes photographs of small children (with their cell phone) (some photos are naked), places sexually explicit captions on the photos, and sends the photos via cell phone to third parties, is this legal in Georgia?

1. Ivan Jose Parron

Pro

4

Answered . I suggest that you not disclose so many facts in this public forum and speak with a criminal defense attorney for a legal opinion.

2. Aaron Craig Young

2

Answered . I agree completely with Attorney Parron. Further, if it is a third party that took the photos and/or is disseminating the photos I strongly suggest that you immediately inform your local or state police as to the person that is taking/disseminating said photos and provide the police with all possible assistance that they may require.

3. Boris A. Avramski

Answered . Notify the local authorities of the incident an be very cooperative in their investigation.