I need an Medical Malpractice Attorney regarding a Intestinal Surgery that went wrong. I need one now!

I have all my medical records but I need a lawfirm that can provide an expert and go in detail with me regarding this negligence. We have to work fast as our statue of limitations are about to run out.!! I ws in the hospital for about total of 6 - 7 months because no one wanted to help me.

Houston, TX -

Marc Edward Stewart

Marc Edward Stewart

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Houston, TX

You are welcome to give me a ring at (713) 650-6080. I will warn you, however, that Texas law requires a great deal of legal work before the lawsuit can be filed. If your deadline is approaching in a matter of weeks, it may be that little can be done to assist you. But I am willing to listen.

Sponsored Listing
Don Karotkin

Don Karotkin

I agree with Mr. Coluccio that you should call Mr. Stewart. I will add that you should do it immediately. You can lose your rights completely through the passage of time and, as Mr. Stewart said, a lawyer must have time to investigate and evaluate before filing a med mal lawsuit. So, the longer you wait to try to hire a lawyer, the less likely it is that a good one will take your case.

Sean Michael Patrick

Sean Michael Patrick

Personal Injury Lawyer - Sacramento, CA

Look on AVVO to find a medical malpractice attorney in your area that can review your records. This forum is not designed to solicit clients; however, I am sure there are many attorneys who would help you with your legitimate claim. Best of luck.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

Give Mr. Stewart a call.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Luckily, attorney Stewart has offered to help. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Related Advice

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.