I need an Medical Malpractice Attorney regarding a Intestinal Surgery that went wrong. I need one now!

Houston, TX |

I have all my medical records but I need a lawfirm that can provide an expert and go in detail with me regarding this negligence. We have to work fast as our statue of limitations are about to run out.!! I ws in the hospital for about total of 6 - 7 months because no one wanted to help me.

1. You are welcome to give me a ring at (713) 650-6080. I will warn you, however, that Texas law requires a great deal of legal work before the lawsuit can be filed. If your deadline is approaching in a matter of weeks, it may be that little can be done to assist you. But I am willing to listen.

2. Look on AVVO to find a medical malpractice attorney in your area that can review your records. This forum is not designed to solicit clients; however, I am sure there are many attorneys who would help you with your legitimate claim. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

3. I agree with Mr. Coluccio that you should call Mr. Stewart. I will add that you should do it immediately. You can lose your rights completely through the passage of time and, as Mr. Stewart said, a lawyer must have time to investigate and evaluate before filing a med mal lawsuit. So, the longer you wait to try to hire a lawyer, the less likely it is that a good one will take your case.

4. Luckily, attorney Stewart has offered to help. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com