I need an Medical Malpractice Attorney regarding a Intestinal Surgery that went wrong. I need one now!

Houston, TX |

I have all my medical records but I need a lawfirm that can provide an expert and go in detail with me regarding this negligence. We have to work fast as our statue of limitations are about to run out.!! I ws in the hospital for about total of 6 - 7 months because no one wanted to help me.

You are welcome to give me a ring at (713) 650-6080. I will warn you, however, that Texas law requires a great deal of legal work before the lawsuit can be filed. If your deadline is approaching in a matter of weeks, it may be that little can be done to assist you. But I am willing to listen.

I will be calling you in a minute. My name is Trudi Alford.

Give Mr. Stewart a call.

Look on AVVO to find a medical malpractice attorney in your area that can review your records. This forum is not designed to solicit clients; however, I am sure there are many attorneys who would help you with your legitimate claim. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

I agree with Mr. Coluccio that you should call Mr. Stewart. I will add that you should do it immediately. You can lose your rights completely through the passage of time and, as Mr. Stewart said, a lawyer must have time to investigate and evaluate before filing a med mal lawsuit. So, the longer you wait to try to hire a lawyer, the less likely it is that a good one will take your case.

I did call but unforturnately he could help me because of the timing. My statue of limitations are March 20, 2013 but if I sent the certified letter (return receipt requested) to the parties involved, I am allow additiona 70 days to get my medical expert in line. That is what I need. I have all my medical records lined up with a cd.

I am sorry...I meant to say he could not help me....

I do have the form with the information already on it. I need to find an attorney who is willing to battle for me. I need one that will listen to my case from beginning to end.

Don Karotkin

Don Karotkin

There are technical requirements for a notice of healthcare liability claim. If you don't meet them, the notice will be ineffective to extend the statute of limitations. Accordingly, you should have a lawyer draft the letter, or at least review it, before you mail it. I suggest that you consult a Houston plaintiffs' lawyer who is certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below. Good luck. www.tbls.org

Luckily, attorney Stewart has offered to help. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com