I need an immigration lawyer!

Albuquerque, NM |

I need an immigration lawyer that is in Albuquerque ,Nm. Would prefer if bilingual. "Spanish". I would like to know how much they charge an hour and see when I can make an appointment, the sooner the better. Thank you

You should do a google search and get on the phone. You may use the 'find a lawyer' search tool here, of course. We may not post information on fees on this sort of website. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq. Immigration Law, Rule 14 Qualified Neutral, Minnesota Supreme Court Roster Mediator, Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC, Phone: 612.296-9666 EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR until 8 p.m. daily. See www.dwyerlawfirm.net

2. Use the Find a Lawyer tab above to find yourself one. Then, contact them directly and ask the "how much" quesiton.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. www.ailalawyer.com

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

4. Well, then you need to look for one. You can do so at aila.org, or even through Avvo.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.