I need an hardship license after 7 years on a 10 year suspending is this possible ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Evansville, IN

how much would a lawyer cost if i fill out my own petition with the court and only need him/her to make one court appearance to present my case????

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael David Babcock


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . It might be. It really depends on a few issues. As far as a price I cannot provide that information in this forum. Call a few criminal defense attorneys in your area and ask them. However, I would not be comfortable with presenting a petition to the court that I did not prepare and you might find that many attorneys will not want to do that. Good luck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,911 answers this week

2,789 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary