I need an hardship license after 7 years on a 10 year suspending is this possible ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Evansville, IN

how much would a lawyer cost if i fill out my own petition with the court and only need him/her to make one court appearance to present my case????

1. Answered . It might be. It really depends on a few issues. As far as a price I cannot provide that information in this forum. Call a few criminal defense attorneys in your area and ask them. However, I would not be comfortable with presenting a petition to the court that I did not prepare and you might find that many attorneys will not want to do that. Good luck