I need an attorney to review my mom's will

Grand Prairie, TX |
Filed under: Estate planning Probate

Is there an attorney in or near Grand Prariei, TX who will review my mother's will and give me advice about contesting it? And the first visit would be free?

Sure there are. Plenty. Pages of them on Google. Just Google: "Grand Prairie Tx" probate attorney.

If you found this helpful, check the thumbs-up box below.

I would check the Texas Board of Legal Specialization ( search for a board certified probate attorney. I did not find any in Grand Prairie, but there are many in the area. The website has an interactive map so you can locate an attorney closest to you. You will have to ask if the attorney charges for an initial consult. Many do.

You can check,,, the Texas Bar Association, and other sources to obtain the names of attorneys who handle contested probate matters. Some attorneys provide a free initial consultation and others do not. You must ask the attorney prior to the initial conference if there will be fee charged for the first visit.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates