I need an attorney to represent me in a case against Walmart. They must be able to practice in Florida

Asked about 1 year ago - Massapequa, NY

I was harassed by 3 walmart employees brought to a room and was accused of stealing a soda. they cornered me in a room and had a handicapped woman block the door so i couldn't leave. I need a lawyer for this case i already have a case number that only my attorney can use i reported this incident to walmart corporate. I suffer from ptsd and anxiety and this just ruined all of my therapy and reverted me back. I need help now someone please refer me if you can't take the case. This happened in Jacksonville FL i live in New York Thank you

1. Zebulon Kelly Chandler

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . You are welcome to call my firms office to receive a well qualified attorney referral. While I am licensed in Georgia, I can refer you to very competent Florida lawyers who are experienced in cases such as yours.
    Give us a call at 404 920 4051
    Zeb Chandler
    Chandler and Chandler Law Group. Atlanta, GA

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

2

Answered . Contact an attorney in Florida.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Call the Florida bar and request a referral to an attorney. On the facts you proposed, its not at all clear that you have any grounds to sue.