Skip to main content

I need an attorney to represent me in a case against Walmart. They must be able to practice in Florida

Massapequa, NY |

I was harassed by 3 walmart employees brought to a room and was accused of stealing a soda. they cornered me in a room and had a handicapped woman block the door so i couldn't leave. I need a lawyer for this case i already have a case number that only my attorney can use i reported this incident to walmart corporate. I suffer from ptsd and anxiety and this just ruined all of my therapy and reverted me back. I need help now someone please refer me if you can't take the case. This happened in Jacksonville FL i live in New York Thank you

Attorney Answers 3


You are welcome to call my firms office to receive a well qualified attorney referral. While I am licensed in Georgia, I can refer you to very competent Florida lawyers who are experienced in cases such as yours.
Give us a call at 404 920 4051
Zeb Chandler
Chandler and Chandler Law Group. Atlanta, GA

This answer does not constitute a legal consultation, or definitive answer, nor does it establish a lawyer client relationship. Each case, controversy, or situation is factually different and requires particularized evaluation.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

2 lawyers agree


Call the Florida bar and request a referral to an attorney. On the facts you proposed, its not at all clear that you have any grounds to sue.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Contact an attorney in Florida.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics