Skip to main content

I need an attorney to represent an educational neglect charge

Madisonville, KY |

too many tardies and school never informed us of truancy being an issue therefore we are charged with neglect and have had no formal meeting with the school to discuss the issue therefore we have not knowingly not abided by the outllines set forth because there was never a meeting>

Attorney Answers 3

  1. AVVO is a free general legal information blog, not a substitute for legal advice. Look for an attorney you would like to have a consultation with. You can use Find a Lawyer tab above, right here in AVVO. Select an attorney, contact them directly and schedule a consultation. You might be glad you did.

  2. Seek a consultation with counsel in your local community.

  3. On this type of case, when you appear at the arraignment in Family Court, you should ask the Judge to appoint an attorney for you. Because there is a possibility that the children could be removed from the home, the Court should appoint an attorney for you. Good luck.

    The answer provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for retaining an attorney who can investigate and analyze all the material facts of your situation.