I Need an attorney to file my wifes I-130 form and to find o8ut how much this will cost

Asked over 1 year ago - Knoxville, TN

my contact email is majcoffman@yahoo.com I live in knoxville tn

1. Karrah Griffin Leary

3

Answered . As Mr. Schmidt stated, the filing fee for the I-130 itself is $420. Are you interested in adjusting your wife's status concurrently? If so, there will be an additional filing fee for the I-485. I agree with the attorneys above- attorney's fees typically vary depending on the particular circumstances involved in your case. At my office (The McKellar Law Firm), the attorney's fee includes services in addition to completing your forms- services such as researching current law and procedures, keeping you informed of any potential difficulties that may arise in your case, notifying you of any requests for information, and periodically following up with USCIS on your behalf. Feel free to contact The McKellar Law Firm at (865) 566-0125 for a free consultation regarding your case.

2. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney, and on the complexity of the case.

3. Veronica Tunitsky

4

Answered . It's impossible to give you a quote without knowing much more about you case. Moreover, you should search for attorneys that you think will represent you well and contact them directly.

4. Christian Schmidt

4

Answered . The filing fee is $420. You may want to contact some immigration attorneys in your area for quote of their fee.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now