I Need an attorney to file my wifes I-130 form and to find o8ut how much this will cost

Knoxville, TN |

my contact email is majcoffman@yahoo.com I live in knoxville tn

Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney, and on the complexity of the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It's impossible to give you a quote without knowing much more about you case. Moreover, you should search for attorneys that you think will represent you well and contact them directly.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

The filing fee is $420. You may want to contact some immigration attorneys in your area for quote of their fee.

As Mr. Schmidt stated, the filing fee for the I-130 itself is $420. Are you interested in adjusting your wife's status concurrently? If so, there will be an additional filing fee for the I-485. I agree with the attorneys above- attorney's fees typically vary depending on the particular circumstances involved in your case. At my office (The McKellar Law Firm), the attorney's fee includes services in addition to completing your forms- services such as researching current law and procedures, keeping you informed of any potential difficulties that may arise in your case, notifying you of any requests for information, and periodically following up with USCIS on your behalf. Feel free to contact The McKellar Law Firm at (865) 566-0125 for a free consultation regarding your case.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics