I need an attorney that deals with insurance problems

Idaho Falls, ID |

i was rear ended, and the other party has insurance, they have accepted responsibility. i have a unique collectors car and they are offering me an amount not even close to what mine is worth

1. You can look right here at www.avvo.com for a local attorney that shodl be able to help you out.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

2. If you can't find an insurance attorney, the dispute at issue i.e. whether you are entitled not only to the cost of fixing y our classic automobile but the diminuition in its value since its no longer original, is one that most commercial litigators can handle.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

3. Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

4. It may be difficult to locate an attorney willing to handle only a property damage claim. I suggest that you get a couple of independent estimates of your car value and provide that to the insurance carrier as proof of the reasonable value. If you can't agree, your option is to file a court action against the party damaged your vehicle. Depending upon the amount of the loss, you may be in Small Claims Court or the regular court.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

5. See the attached link on Insurance disputes. There's also a link about the value of claims. Your issue likely involves a personal property claim. Do not delay in contacting counsel for assistance with these things.