I need an attorney but I have no money. Is there anyone that can help me?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Purvis, MS

My children's father has ran off to another state with them any i'm not sure of their exact location. I havn't heard from them in over a week now. What can I do?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael S. Haber


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Mr. Fromm advises you correctly. What you spell out may well amount to criminal conduct, in which case the police should be contacted. Beyond that, a family lawyer may be able to offer you assistance or, at the least, advice as to how to proceed. Your question was posted under "probate," which is not related to the kind of circumstances with which you are confronted.

    Good luck to you.

    Michael S. Haber is a New York attorney. As such, his responses to posted inquiries, such as the one above, are... more
One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,679 answers this week

3,199 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,679 answers this week

3,199 attorneys answering