I need an attorney...how can I find a good one in Colorado?

Greeley, CO |
Filed under: Professional ethics

I recently called the law office of Franklin D. Azar about the Lipitor commercial and spoke to a paralegal about it so I received a letter of advise to look for a attorney for my case that they could not take it at this time! discouraging I know it but I will give you a brief detail of my demise.in the fall of 2005 I was prescribed lipitor and did not know that I would get type 2 diabetes since then I had a stoke in aug of 2007 unaware of having type 2 diabetis and other problems that aroused from having type 2 Diabetes,I need help in finding a attorney to file a case of my own, one who in'snt afraid of getting out there and doing a outstanding job.

Use FInd a Lawyer here on Avvo to find an attorney who does such type of cases. Many of these cases are handled on a national basis through a national class action law firm.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

Professional ethics topics