I need an ADA Discrimination attorney for an apartment complex

Asked 5 months ago - Hawkinsville, GA

about a need for a Ada parking space next to ramp installed for me to apartment

1. Erica Nicole Cordova

Answered . You can use the "Find A Lawyer" feature above to find an attorney in your area that handles ADA issues.

2. Golnar Sargeant

Answered . Use the "find a lawyer" tool on this site. This forum is for legal questions, and you have not posted any.

3. Letonya Faye Moore

Answered . There are specific rules that deal with parking concerns for tenants in apartment complex. First, you should make the request to the property manager or complex owner to ensure they are aware of your need. If you have done that and been refused, you should have been provided an opinion of the reasons for the refusal. Please feel free to contact our office for a consultation. Also, there are time frames attached to bringing claims such as this. Please be mindful of that so you do not lose any rights you may have to pursue any potential claim.