Skip to main content

I need alot of help. My situation is very difficult and seems endless

Montgomery, AL |
Filed under: Divorce

My spouse is in Guatemala (central america) and refuses to give me a divorce. It seems like he doesn't care at all. Says that I have to find another way out. I haven't talked to him ever since. It has been a year now. I want to be free.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You don't describe your economic situation, but you might consider calling Legal Services of Alabama. You can reach Legal Services at 1-866-456-4995. They might be able to help you.

Divorce topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics