Skip to main content

I need advice on the guardianship of an adult and how to change the guardianship of that adult

Davison, MI |

i feel that my friends legal guardian is way out of line with the demands and treatment of him..i have called APS twice on her conduct

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You would have to file a petition to change guardian.

David B. Carter Jr.

David B. Carter Jr.


Call an attorney. A lot of us will give free consultations over the phone.

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer