I Need a Workman's Comp Lawyer!

Louisville, KY |

I need a workman's comp lawyer to help me with a work related injury that happen in 2011. I was told I only have 14 days to seek new counsel! Also respond to a order filed about a Motion to Compel Settle Demand. I have no clue on how to handle the situation I am in.

1. Yes use the Find a Lawyer tab above to narrow your lawyer search and find counsel.

2. There are very many experienced WC attorneys in Louisville. Use the "Find a Lawyer" tab at the top of the page to find one. You can hire an attorney through AVVO but we CANNOT solicit your business.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: CJCandiano@CandianoLaw.com http://www.CandianoLaw.com

3. Look up Ched Jennings on Google and call him. He's a very experienced workers' compensation attorney in Louisville.

4. There are many ways to find a Kentucky Workers Compensation attorney. Some suggestions are: this site, use internet search engines, look in the phone book or other advertisements or use the Kentucky Bar Association's lawyer referral service for starters. Good luck.