Skip to main content

I need a work place discrimmination and retaliation attorney. Who is willing to handle my case?

Clearwater, FL |

I filed a discrimmination complaint with Human Rights and now they are retaliating. I need to file a lawsuit.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Hi there. Avvo prohibits lawyers fr

  2. Attorneys on Avvo cannot offer their services to you through this question and answer forum. You can, however, search for an employment attorney in your area on Avvo or contact the Florida Employment Lawyers Association for a referral.

    Good luck

    This answer is provided for guidance only. DO NOT rely on it as legal advice. We DO NOT have an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney in your area for a one-on-one consultation before pursuing any action or making any decisions.

  3. Check in the Find a Lawyer section of this website. I am sure you can find a qualified employment law attorney by looking there. Good luck.

    B. Elaine Jones, Esq.

Employment topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics