I NEED A TOP LAWYER IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA. COULD YOU HELP ME FIND ONE ?

Asked about 2 years ago - Alexandria, VA

I WAS DONE INJUSTICE BY THE LOCAL police officers THESE officers ALSO VIOLATED MY RIGHTS AND BRUTALLY BEAT ME UP AND BEAR FALSE TESTIMONY AGAINST ME

1. Paul Domenic Petruzzi

Pro

3

Answered . Call the ACLU

This is not intended as legal advice.
  2. Robert Don Fink

3

Answered . You have not provided anywhere near enough info for anyone to give you any advice. If you think you are the victim of police misconduct, contact a local civil right lawyer and tell him/her all the details.

3. Frank Mascagni III

2

Answered . You can contact the local and state bar associations of your city and state and ask for a referral. There are many online resources: this avvo website, the Best Lawyers in America, www.superlawyers.com, Martindale-Hubbell, Findlaw, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), to name a few.