I NEED A TOP LAWYER IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA. COULD YOU HELP ME FIND ONE ?

Alexandria, VA |

I WAS DONE INJUSTICE BY THE LOCAL police officers THESE officers ALSO VIOLATED MY RIGHTS AND BRUTALLY BEAT ME UP AND BEAR FALSE TESTIMONY AGAINST ME

Call the ACLU

This is not intended as legal advice.

You have not provided anywhere near enough info for anyone to give you any advice. If you think you are the victim of police misconduct, contact a local civil right lawyer and tell him/her all the details.

This response is not intended to act as legal advice. I am not licensed to practice law in any state other than the State of Illinois. No attorney-client relationship is formed until you sign an attorney-client agreement with my office.

You can contact the local and state bar associations of your city and state and ask for a referral. There are many online resources: this avvo website, the Best Lawyers in America, www.superlawyers.com, Martindale-Hubbell, Findlaw, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), to name a few.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Police misconduct topics