I need a simple will quickly drawn up tp protect my wife?

I am 95 and don't have much time. Iwant my stocks to go to my wife and clothes to a charity.

Silver Spring, MD -

Attorney Answers (2)

Mark William Oakley

Mark William Oakley

Personal Injury Lawyer - Rockville, MD

A simple will, if that is all you need, can be prepared very quickly and inexpensively. You may also be able to add your wife to the stock certificates as a joint owner with right of survivorship, which would vest the stock into her name immediately upon your death. Call your broker.

Sponsored Listing
Sarah Faith White

Sarah Faith White

Estate Planning Attorney - Marietta, GA

If you are 95 and own stocks and want to protect your wife, I would consult an estate planning attorney in your area. You should be able to have a simple will drawn up fairly cheaply and quickly. Ask for recommendations from family and friends. Good luck!

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.