I need a real state lawyer that working on farud(action on line) that I m buying my house ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Boca Raton, FL

there is a mistake on biding history that even (the action) does not have any answer for that .

1. Marshall C Deason Jr.

Pro

Best Answer

Answered . If you want to buy a house through fraud none of the lawyers can help you. If you want to rectify a fraud the occurred in buying your house, you can find a lawyer to represent you through avvo. If you explain your problem more clearly, you might get better answers on line.

2. Carol Anne Johnson

1

Answered . As mentioned, you can use the "Find a Lawyer" function, or restate your post more clearly in the form of a discernible question.

3. Paula Brown Sinclair

2

Answered . Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.