Skip to main content

I need a real estate attorney?

Gainesville, FL |

I own a house with my ex boyfriend? I have tried to get him to come to an agreement but will not communicate. What should I do to put this house behind me? I invested in the down payment for the home. He currently lives in the home. What would be the best thing for me to do?

Attorney Answers 1


Is your name on the Deed? If so, is he making the mortgage payments timely? Did you sign the mortgage? I will need some more information to give you some guidance . ..

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics