I need a pro bono lawyer for a held drivers lisense in west palm beach fla. i am unable to appear im disabled on a fixed income

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

i need a pro bono lawyer or sliding scale to either call fla or have someone appear im in desperate need of help please help a 54 yr d disabled human being trying to get employement but i do need my drivers license

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . Repost in the Florida Avvo section.

2. Eugene P. Castagliuolo

Answered . We are unable to answer your "question" because you don't reveal nearly enough details, and what you do state is impossible to decipher. Rewrite your question, describe your situation more adequately, then submit it again. Avvo lawyers will then be able to respond to you.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Call your state bar association https://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/48... and request a referral--you will have to do the calling, questioning, and negotiate a rate for yourself.

You can also contact any of several Florida legal aid organizations--if you qualify, you may get a free attorney to handle your case.
    http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/0/a...