I need a personal injury attorney in spring tx area

Asked 10 months ago - Spring, TX

I was involved in a rear end collision with my sister about 3 weeks ago and since then I have been in physical therapy for over 2 weeks going on 3rd week. Allstate is the insurance company for the responsible party and we settled on vehicle damages. I received a phone call from claim person wanting to try and settle medical claim already and of course they are trying to make injuries a simple situation and it has been simple. I am injured and not able to work and i have medical deductibles building up already that I need to collect on with out trying to settle before the doctor releases me and physical therapy . I do manuel labor and I have tried to get back to my work and my back is worse and physical therapist still has me on basic recovery. I am not in the to pay an attorney now.

1. William Henry Stout

Pro

13

Answered . There are many well qualified lawyer in the Woodlands and in Houston. You should call a few and see who you think would be the best for your case. In the meantime, I suggest you not speak with the insurance company any more..

Sent from my iPad

2. Papool Subhash Chaudhari

12

Answered . Most attorneys who handle these kind of cases, as I do, do so on a contingency fee basis where you don't pay anything upfront (contingency fee basis), and we don't get paid until you get paid. There are many attorneys here who can assist with you this, and will also do a free consultation. Good luck!

3. Dominic Michael Vincent Braus

12

Answered . Sounds like you would definitely benefit from consulting with a personal injury attorney. You won't have to worry about paying your attorney up front as these types of claims are usually handled on a contingency basis. The insurance company will try to downplay your injury and get you to settle quickly so they can avoid paying you what your case is really worth. I would tell you not to speak to the insurance company anymore and get with an attorney to protect your rights.

4. Kenneth Bruce Fenelon

11

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about your car accident and your subsequent troubles with the insurance company. My firm deals with these insurance companies including Allstate on a regular basis; we've got three board certified attorneys in personal injury litigation. And that's what Allstate likes to do--go to trial.

And for that reason, whatever firm you choose, I'd go with someone who is board certified. I wish you the best of luck. I've included some links below which may be of some help.

5. Richard Kurt Arbuckle

Pro

9

Answered . There are several good personal injury lawyers in your area. Look for someone board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, which is a state agency. The lawyer will handle the case on a percentage and explain everything to you.

6. Michael David Myers

Pro

10

Answered . Personal injury attorneys work on a contingent fee basis. You will not have to pay out of pocket. Consult with a couple in your area. The consultations will be free.

7. Hunt Edwin Bonneau

8

Answered . Find an attorney that will work your case on a contingency fee.

8. John Raleigh Hunt

7

1

Answered . Contact a personal injury attorney in the spring/woodlands area. Stop taking to allstate. You are not in good hands.

9. Daniel Nelson Deasy

9

Answered . Contact a PI attorney ont his AVVO website!!

10. Daniel Knight Dinneen

Pro

4

Answered . Unfortunately, Avvo does not allow us to offer our services to you through this forum. Otherwise I am quite certain that any one of the lawyers who have posted a response would be happy to help you.

You are, of course, free to contact any one of us if you so choose. But you will have to click on the link for whichever lawyer you choose in order to find their contact information.

Alternatively, you can use Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tab to find someone nearby. For what it is worth, however, you do not need someone who is actually located in Spring. It make little difference where your lawyer is, so long as they are not too far away.

Finally, on a personal note, I hope you and your sister feel better soon. As painful as this process has been, though, it will only become more painful if you attempt to deal with Allstate on your own. Allstate can be very, very difficult to deal with, and you are virtually certain to receive more money with far less work on your part if you hire a good lawyer.

Best of luck to you; please let us know if you have any further questions. And no matter which course of action you choose, cease all communications with Allstate immediately until you find the right lawyer for you.

Pro

5

Answered . Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool

12. Jack Todd Ivey

3

Answered . Given your injuries and damages, I believe you would benefit from hiring a personal injury law specialist. It is not advised to settle your case before you know your prognosis. However, Allstate will most likely only offer a final settlement and be unwilling to pay a portion of the damages now and keep the claim open.

13. Daryl L. Derryberry

Pro

1

Answered . There are many well qualified attorney who are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization who will provide you with proper representation. Please continue to care for your injuries and do not attempt to resolve your claims with the insurance company without retaining an attorney. Insurance adjusters are trained to convince you that your claims are not worth much. Allstate is not concerned about properly and fairly compensating you for all of your harms and losses. It only cares about paying you as little as possible. If you do not deal with these adjusters routinely then it does not matter how intelligent you are, you are at a disadvantage in attempting to negotiate a settlement in my opinion. Good luck. www.urhurt.com

14. Pejman Maadani

Answered . It seems like your concern is paying attorney fees. Most of us do not charge until and unless you recover. If you like to know more, see this website:
    www.attorneymaadani.com