I need a Medical malpractice lawyer. Doctor left wire in my foot after a foot surgery in Aug.2012. can you help me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Greensboro, NC

The kay wire left in my foot was stabbing me every time I took a step. Urgent care doc says that he has never seen this type of wire left in a patient. I had it removed by original foot doc and have suffered from nerve damage and still have no feeling in three of my toes and part of my foot. This doctor just returned from retirement and is extremely old. He wrote three prescriptions that could not be filled because they were incomplete. I feel I will suffer from nerve damage for the rest of my life. My foot is warped when I stand on it. the way it was cut does not allow me to stand on it flat. I'm suffering from depression from lack of activity,weight gain,lack of sleep and constant pain. Can any lawyer in Greensboro NC represent me and my permanent damage.

1. Sean Michael Patrick

1

Answered . Search on Avvo for attorneys in your area. You really need to have your medical records reviewed by an attorney and an expert to determine if the surgeon fell below the standard of care. Best of luck.

2. Farid Yaghoubtil

1

Answered . From the facts you provided, it looks like you have a case. I would find a local attorney that specializes in Medical Malpractice.

Farid Yaghoubtil is an attorney at Downtown L.A. Law Group - 1850 E. 15th St., Los Angeles, CA 90021. (855)385-2529.
  3. Kevin Coluccio

Answered . I agree with Mr. Patrick - go to the AVVO site and look for an attorney in your community.