I need a lawyer who can handle a business litigation case based on commission

Asked 6 months ago - San Jose, CA

We have an unpaid amount of $150 k of unpaid bill based on a service agreement rendered the customer is trying to find ways to avoid the payments. the current lawyer taking in charge the case reached the point to bring it to the court for final arbitrage but is not willing to work based on commission. we are looking for someone who is willing to continue with us on this case and get paid based on commission. we will provide (20 to 25% ) of the collected amount will be paid as a compensation based on the lawyer background in business litigation. the case is well documented and we have all the proofs. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you feel ready to take this case in charge.

1. Michael Charles Doland

3

1

Answered . There is no way to respond to you that is not client solicitation on a site such as Avvo. It is up to you to use the Find a Lawyer button at the top and at the bottom of this page. I think you percentage is low.

2. Kevin Samuel Sullivan

Pro

2

Answered . You will be hard pressed to find a lawyer to take on a contingency alone. Perhaps a hyrbrid-partial contingency and partial hourly-.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

3

1

Answered . Your solicitation violates the Terms of Use of this site. No lawyer will contact you directly. Try your county's lawyer referral service.

4. Ripal Patel

1

Answered . You should pick from one of the fine attorneys listed on Avvo.