I need a lawyer to sue Ebay for falsely being accused of shill bidding and for last wages of $20,000.00 for one month. HELP ME!

Louisville, KY |

I have been FALSELY accused of shill bidding on Ebay and they have suspended my account for 30 days. My average income from Ebay is $20,000.00 a month. I have contacted two different Presidents/CEO's of Ebay and they were no help! I purchased over 1 million dollars in merchandise on Ebay last year and now I am completely broke. Therefore, I began selling on Ebay in August 2012. I am a single mother of 1 child and I am handicapped; therefore, I can not work outside of the home. Ebay is my sole source of income. Ebay will not provide me with any proof of their accusations nor any information at all. I am beating my head against the wall trying to get to the bottom of this catastrophe. I need a lawyer immediately to help sue for lost wages, attorney fees and selling fees. Can you help me???

A one-month suspension doesn't seem to rise to the level of requiring an attorney.

If you're making $20k a month in Louisville, can't you afford to take a month off? Or is that merely gross revenue?

Clark County, Nevada practitioner.

Your dispute is covered by ebay's terms of service (TOS) document. By the time anyone from ebay contacts you or your lawyer with a meaningful response your suspension will have elapsed. You do not have any lost wages since you are ebay's employee. Your earnings are not lost either but only deferred since you can immediately begin selling your items again once the suspension is over.

This is not legal advice but a general comment on society based on a limited set of hypothetical circumstances. No one should act or refrain from acting based on these comments without seeking appropriately licensed legal or professional advice. The author disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on his comments.

Jonathan H Levy

Jonathan H Levy

You do not have any lost wages since you are NOT ebay's employee

Recommended articles about Personal injury