I need a lawyer to help me with a dismissed case ?

Temecula, CA |

my ex-lawyer dismiss my case the date i told her i was going to request a second opinion since she miss lead my case. i did not know she dismiss my case until 3 days later. I need someone to help to re-open the case to prove the foreclosure fraud that it was dismiss.

Need more facts here. You state that your lawyer dismiss the case. Who gave you that information?The court? If yes then you need another lawyer to evaluate your file and see what exactly happen and what was the real reason of dismissal. If there are ethical issues about your lawyer will be found by a competent attorney that knows about fraud and legal malpractice

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+. *the certification is not a specialty recognized by the California State Bar.