Skip to main content

I need a lawyer to help me sue Wal-Mart?

Mena, AR |

My son slipped at a Wal-Mart's restroom. He did not know there was water on the floor and re fractured his left ankle. Wal-Mart's investigating teams mentioned there was not enough evidence that an associate spilled water on the floor. I never said an associate did it. There was water on the floor and he had an accident. I want them to pay for the medical bills.

Attorney Answers 6

  1. You need a lawyer immediately. Wal-Mart's fights like a cornered drug addicted in premise liability cases. They are known for it. Prepare for a fight, but don't go in without someone on your side. Best advice I can give you.

  2. Unfortunately, the mere fact of water on the floor alone is not sufficient to give your son a viable claim. You need to consult with a local experienced personal injury attorney who can advise you whether there are enough facts to make this worth pursing.

  3. Regrettably, you likely made a difficult more difficult. Lawyer - local and qualified in personal injury. Goodl uck.

    Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff

  4. Mr. Earl is so right on this -- you need an attorney who is willing to go to the mat for you!! Wal-Mart will offer a very vigorous defense!!

    Best of luck.

    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

  5. Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate whether there was negligence

  6. Well, now that 5 or so attorneys have advised you to consult a local attorney, I will do the same, but merely add that I am a local attorney and our office handles cases like these.

    Feel free to contact our office to discuss this potential case.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics