I need a lawyer to help me sue Wal-Mart?

Asked over 1 year ago - Mena, AR

My son slipped at a Wal-Mart's restroom. He did not know there was water on the floor and re fractured his left ankle. Wal-Mart's investigating teams mentioned there was not enough evidence that an associate spilled water on the floor. I never said an associate did it. There was water on the floor and he had an accident. I want them to pay for the medical bills.

1. Collin J. Earl

Pro

7

Answered . You need a lawyer immediately. Wal-Mart's fights like a cornered drug addicted in premise liability cases. They are known for it. Prepare for a fight, but don't go in without someone on your side. Best advice I can give you.

2. David Ian Schoen

Pro

6

Answered . Unfortunately, the mere fact of water on the floor alone is not sufficient to give your son a viable claim. You need to consult with a local experienced personal injury attorney who can advise you whether there are enough facts to make this worth pursing.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

5

Answered . Mr. Earl is so right on this -- you need an attorney who is willing to go to the mat for you!! Wal-Mart will offer a very vigorous defense!!

Best of luck.

4. Jeffrey Mark Adams

4

Answered . Regrettably, you likely made a difficult more difficult. Lawyer - local and qualified in personal injury. Goodl uck.

Pro

4

Answered . Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate whether there was negligence

6. Benjamin Patrick Cowan

2

Answered . Well, now that 5 or so attorneys have advised you to consult a local attorney, I will do the same, but merely add that I am a local attorney and our office handles cases like these.

Feel free to contact our office to discuss this potential case.