I need a lawyer to help me fight cps

Asked over 1 year ago - Port Arthur, TX

Cps took my children and lied and said I ran with my children which is false and they aren't trying to hive my children back at all

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Hubert Ray Steinmann

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Yes, you definitely need a lawyer. Request one from Court immediately, don't wait for the next Court date, or hire one now. At the very least, if you want to get your children back, go visit and consult with a lawyer. Odds are you can not win this by yourself. Good Luck.

  2. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Use the "Find a lawyer" button on avvo or contact your local bar association for a referral to an attorney who handles family issues.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,043 answers this week

3,142 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,043 answers this week

3,142 attorneys answering