I need a LA firm who can file a cyber bully/child prono against LAUSD and a major Internet website. Referrals please. Thank u

A photo was taken of a minor w/o knowledge and posted on Internet which circulated to multiple kids at different schools

Los Angeles, CA -

Attorney Answers (2)

Eric D Ridley

Eric D Ridley

Litigation Lawyer - Port Hueneme, CA

Any LA area attorney who undersands Internet law can handle this for you; you need a consultation right away.

Eric Ridley can be reached by phone: (805) 244-5291, by email: ridley.eric@gmail.com, or at http://www.... more
Paula Brown Sinclair

Paula Brown Sinclair

Social Security Lawyers - Twin Falls, ID

Please feel free to use the Avvo "find a lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for recruitment of attorneys (or clients, either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.