Skip to main content

I need a LA firm who can file a cyber bully/child prono against LAUSD and a major Internet website. Referrals please. Thank u

Los Angeles, CA |
Filed under: Internet law

A photo was taken of a minor w/o knowledge and posted on Internet which circulated to multiple kids at different schools

Attorney Answers 2


Any LA area attorney who undersands Internet law can handle this for you; you need a consultation right away.

Eric Ridley can be reached by phone: (805) 244-5291, by email:, or at . Consultations are always free.The Law Offices of Eric Ridley emphasizes Consumer Law, Collection Defense, Bankruptcy & Litigation. Eric D. Ridley is licensed to practice law in California. This answer is intended to provide general information only. It does not create an Attorney-Client relationship, nor should it be construed as legal advice or an opinion on specific situations. I am a lawyer, but I am not *your* lawyer until we have a written agreement that says so.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Please feel free to use the Avvo "find a lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for recruitment of attorneys (or clients, either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

1 comment

Eric D Ridley

Eric D Ridley


Attorney Sinclair is 100% correct. You need to find someone in your area via Avvo. I was unclear.

Internet law topics

Recommended articles about Internet law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics