I need a guardianship lawyer that works in Seminole County FL.

Asked 8 months ago - Orlando, FL

I have had a guardian/conservatorship since 2006 it was ruled by the courts in MO, the case has been sent to Seminole county FL. But the physical guardian remains in MO. I am seeking a lawyer to help restore my rights to me. I have lived 2 years on my own with no problem and have saved up some money to finally get this guardianship restored to me. If anyone is willing to please reply and I will contact your office thank you

1. Stephanie Sauer Woods

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . I practice in Seminole County and my office is located in Seminole County as well. Feel free to contact my office for a consultation.

2. Ralph H. Schofield Jr.

Answered . You can likely find a number of attorneys out there by searching the internet or contacting the Florida Bar.

Our firm, which is located about an hour southwest of Seminole County, may be able to assist with this process. If you are interested, contact my firm (information on my profile page) for a consultation.

3. Betty Elaine Jones

Pro

Answered . You should use this website and the Find a Lawyer link. Plug in your city and the area of law which is guardianship and find someone you can call. Set up an appointment with them and go in and explain what you wish to do. Good luck.

Sincerely,
    B. Elaine Jones, Esq.

4. L. Vincent Ramunno Jr.

Pro

Answered . use avvo to find one licensed in florida with an office in seminole county, which as i recall is next to Orange County and close to orlando, so should be plenty to choose from