Skip to main content

I need a guardianship lawyer that works in Seminole County FL.

Orlando, FL |

I have had a guardian/conservatorship since 2006 it was ruled by the courts in MO, the case has been sent to Seminole county FL. But the physical guardian remains in MO. I am seeking a lawyer to help restore my rights to me. I have lived 2 years on my own with no problem and have saved up some money to finally get this guardianship restored to me. If anyone is willing to please reply and I will contact your office thank you

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    I practice in Seminole County and my office is located in Seminole County as well. Feel free to contact my office for a consultation.

  2. You can likely find a number of attorneys out there by searching the internet or contacting the Florida Bar.

    Our firm, which is located about an hour southwest of Seminole County, may be able to assist with this process. If you are interested, contact my firm (information on my profile page) for a consultation.

    The information provided in this and other answers on Avvo are general in nature and limited to the facts as stated. The information provided in this and other answers on Avvo should not be construed as legal advice on which the reader relies without further consultation with an attorney. No attorney-client relationship is created on Avvo question & answer forums. This attorney is licensed and admitted to practice law in the State of Florida only.

  3. You should use this website and the Find a Lawyer link. Plug in your city and the area of law which is guardianship and find someone you can call. Set up an appointment with them and go in and explain what you wish to do. Good luck.

    B. Elaine Jones, Esq.

  4. use avvo to find one licensed in florida with an office in seminole county, which as i recall is next to Orange County and close to orlando, so should be plenty to choose from

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics