Skip to main content

I need a good pro bono lawyer in the tyler texas area

75633 |

my son has a charge of aggravated assault with deadly weapon....please help me

Attorney Answers 3


If your son is indigent, a lawyer will be appointed to represent him.

Cynthia Henley

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


If your son lacks the funds to hire an attorney, the court will appoint one.
Austin jail Release
Austin Felony Aggravated Assault Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Finding a good lawyer willing to defend the serious charges listed will likely be impossible. Your son, if indigent, will receive counsel.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics