Skip to main content


Malden, MA |
Filed under: Child custody


Attorney Answers 3

  1. Consult with a few attorneys and explain your situation and retain the one who makes you feel most comfortable. Good luck with your search and battle with dcf.

    This is not legal advice until I am retained and have reviewed all facts about your situation.

  2. It is important that you trust and are able to effectively communicate with your attorney.

    Take the time to meet with several attorney's and to explain what you are facing.

    I wish you all the best.

    LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I am licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and have an office in Waltham. My practice is focused in the areas of family law, estate planning, probate, elder law, landlord-tenant and employment law. I am ethically required to state that the above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses should be considered general legal education and are intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. Please contact me with questions and concerns at: (T): 781-647-8100 (E): I wish you all the best.

  3. Consult with an attorney here on AVVO. There are ,many excellent ones.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics