I need a good attorney for back child support, dismiss a restraining order and to deal with child support department.

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have a case from 2008-2011 with judgment in Torrance with no dollar amount. Also my ex got a restraining order against me and never served me. I now have the case in ccw for child support from 2011 on. I need help!!

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Richard Forrest Gould-Saltman

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . What's your question?

  2. Daniel Hernandez

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should contact a local family law attorney to discuss your issues with. You can also consider the self-help center, but they will not be able to give you legal advise and you have multiple issues (a prior judgment with a statute of limitations issue to set aside; a dvtro that was "never served" and child support from 2011. Hire a local attorney in your area who focuses on family law issues. The Los Angeles County Bar also has a referral panel of qualified family law attorneys. The number is (213) 243-1525. Good luck.

  3. Tobie Brina Waxman

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You are welcome to contact any of the attorneys here on AVVO for a consultation. Many of the lawyers on AVVO offer free consultations. The attorneys, however, are not allowed to directly solicit business from the people who post questions on AVVO. Therefore, no one can respond to your "question" by stating they will represent or help you. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,970 answers this week

2,973 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,970 answers this week

2,973 attorneys answering