I need a general denial form. Where can I get one?

Asked over 5 years ago - Balch Springs, TX

I am in Texas and being sued by a bank. I spoke with a lawyer that said for me to go on the internet and search General Denial Form. I did, but I can only find one for California. Can I use this or where can I get the right form for my answer/.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Lu Ann Trevino


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . These comments are made for educational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists between us.

    Look at the original petition, copy the the cause number and heading including the party names and the court. Below that write general denial as a title line. Then put in a paragraph stating you generally denial all claims being made against you. Sign your name with address and phone number. Send the document to the clerk of the court by first class mail AND to the other attorney by certified mail or fax.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,453 answers this week

2,720 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,453 answers this week

2,720 attorneys answering