I need a firm which handles attorney retainer funding for a business tort/breach of contract case.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bronx, NY

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Edwin Drantivy

    Contributor Level 18
    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Try this one:


  2. Ronald C. Burke

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Call the Bronx County Bar Association for a referral to the appropriate attorney.

  3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . You can call your state bar association and request a referral or use the avvo 'find a lawyer' option too...

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,051 answers this week

3,584 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,051 answers this week

3,584 attorneys answering