I need a federal attorney that will handle a complaint that stems from a family law matter. WHo can do this for me in CA.

Asked almost 3 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

the courts have refused ot give me a trial for both custody and support for over five years.(civil rights/child abuse and child neglect/intentioanl infliction of emotional distress/tort of a judicial officer) allowed opposing council to commit tort (chicago title and trust/civil rights and tort of judicial system). order me to take a $2000 flight without an order before the court knowing that my son woudl miss his first day of school. (intentional infliction of emotional distress/tort of a judicial officer/ intentional malice). allowed the asthmatic child to be placed in a chain smoker and cigar smokers house. ( child neglect and child abuse/intentional infliction of emotional distress). upon being asked to recuse filed a vexaciosu litigant motion. I have attorney to testify in my behalf.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . Use AVVO's "Find a Lawyer" search function to find litigators in your area. Family law situations involving kids can be revisited, so I'd suggest a good family law litigator, rather than a lawyer who can sue judicial officers for not giving you specific results.

    A vexatious litigant motion means you've been representing yourself and losing repeatedly, so when you shop for a lawyer, stick to the facts of your situation.

    Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,580 answers this week

3,707 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,580 answers this week

3,707 attorneys answering