I need a Family lawyer who helps Low income and no income like Im so struggle

Asked about 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

I ONLy work 3dyas a week, sometime 4 days if get lucky, before the custody is Joint legal custody and and also the physical is I have the child every 5 pm of friday through 5pm of sunday every week. MY EX WIFE or whoever she is, ACCUSED me for I didnt do!, she filed a restraining order against me and make up stories I was harrasing and stalking her, while I was home with my Uncle, my roommate and theres 3 visitor in the house, SHE reported me to police and make up stories, When I called her the police officer answered the call and talk to me, and they asked me why Im calling her, and i said I have emergency and want to be late in exchanges for safety of our daughter, and they asked if i leave my house, I said i never leave coz im with the baby, then after few days i recieve the TRO

after I recieve the TRO i wasnt worry because I did not do anything and we get to the court for hearing, I have to witnesses I was home but my other witness did not accept of the opther parties lawyer, its only person who testified for me that they saw me i was home,. My ex wife telling different stories and not same stories, My ex wife has no evidence, no witnesses, no one call police for her, and she said she left her work 7:40am from Lajolla and met the police at the Poway rd at 7;40am , how can you drive 9 minutes from LAjolla Ca to Poway rd? and she was saying I was stalking with my child and she said she did not see my car! and how she knew that I was stalking her! shes Lier but the JUDGE still grant the restraing order for me for 2 yrs and I have to take the CLASS for DV CLASSES in 6 months and have individual COUNESELING twice a month for One year, I dont know if someone is BLIND

1. Cathleen Elisabeth Norton

Pro

2

Answered . You can go to the family law facilitator's office in your local court for help. I am including a link below which explains in more detail. Good luck.

2. Edna Carroll Straus

1

Answered . Custody is of two types-- legal an physical. Neither has to do with which parent has the child when. I am sorry to say these types of allegations are quite common in these settings.

Your best bet is the organized, calm and stuck to facts. No accusations, just facts. I am sorry but even under ideal circumstances--which this economy is not--family lawyers simply cant take on these scenarios for free. We just cannot.

3. Marilynn Mika Spencer

1

Answered . Contact the San Diego County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Program and ask for referrals to family law attorneys on its modest means panel. These are attorneys who agree to accept clients at a reduced cost. https://www.sdcba.org/index.cfm?pg=MainLRIS