I need a Family lawyer who helps Low income and no income like Im so struggle

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Family law

I ONLy work 3dyas a week, sometime 4 days if get lucky, before the custody is Joint legal custody and and also the physical is I have the child every 5 pm of friday through 5pm of sunday every week. MY EX WIFE or whoever she is, ACCUSED me for I didnt do!, she filed a restraining order against me and make up stories I was harrasing and stalking her, while I was home with my Uncle, my roommate and theres 3 visitor in the house, SHE reported me to police and make up stories, When I called her the police officer answered the call and talk to me, and they asked me why Im calling her, and i said I have emergency and want to be late in exchanges for safety of our daughter, and they asked if i leave my house, I said i never leave coz im with the baby, then after few days i recieve the TRO

after I recieve the TRO i wasnt worry because I did not do anything and we get to the court for hearing, I have to witnesses I was home but my other witness did not accept of the opther parties lawyer, its only person who testified for me that they saw me i was home,. My ex wife telling different stories and not same stories, My ex wife has no evidence, no witnesses, no one call police for her, and she said she left her work 7:40am from Lajolla and met the police at the Poway rd at 7;40am , how can you drive 9 minutes from LAjolla Ca to Poway rd? and she was saying I was stalking with my child and she said she did not see my car! and how she knew that I was stalking her! shes Lier but the JUDGE still grant the restraing order for me for 2 yrs and I have to take the CLASS for DV CLASSES in 6 months and have individual COUNESELING twice a month for One year, I dont know if someone is BLIND

You can go to the family law facilitator's office in your local court for help. I am including a link below which explains in more detail. Good luck.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button or "Best Answer" at the bottom of this answer. By answering this question, the Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not intend to form an attorney-client relationship with the asking party. The answers posted on this website should not be construed as legal advice. The Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not make any representations about your family law matter, but rather, seeks to provide general information to the public about family-law related matters. You should consult with an attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case. Thank you.

after I recieve the TRO i wasnt worry because I did not do anything and we get to the court for hearing, I have to witnesses I was home but my other witness did not accept of the opther parties lawyer, its only person who testified for me that they saw me i was home,. My ex wife telling different stories and not same stories, My ex wife has no evidence, no witnesses, no one call police for her, and she said she left her work 7:40am from Lajolla and met the police at the Poway rd at 7;40am , how can you drive 9 minutes from LAjolla Ca to Poway rd? and she was saying I was stalking with my child and she said she did not see my car! and how she knew that I was stalking her! shes Lier but the JUDGE still grant the restraing order for me for 2 yrs and I have to take the CLASS for DV CLASSES in 6 months and have individual COUNESELING twice a month for One year, I dont know if someone is BLIND ITS REALLY UNFAIR, I NEED A VERY GOOD ATTORNEY who helps a victim like me of FAULTY ALLEGATION. and also my ex wife was arrested year ago for SPOUSAL ABUSE and I was the victim of abuse, since she get out from jail and she comeback on me she start calling police a lot of time to make up stories and try to put me in trouble. I need lawyer pls who will help me. and also before we have proffesional supervisor that my ex wife and I pay the cost and we split and now the court wants me the 100% pay for professional supervisor, my ex wife income is $2550 and I make almost half of her income. Is there any lawyer has a good heart pls help me im from san diego ca.

is tehre any chance to cleam my name affter all that the judge believe herr?

Edna Carroll Straus

Edna Carroll Straus

No. This is typical mudslinging. And you can't even get a TRO out of CLETS.

its unfair

Edna Carroll Straus

Edna Carroll Straus

Yup! (Do you suppose it's fair when kids get cancer? Life does not come with a "fair" warrantee.

Custody is of two types-- legal an physical. Neither has to do with which parent has the child when. I am sorry to say these types of allegations are quite common in these settings.

Your best bet is the organized, calm and stuck to facts. No accusations, just facts. I am sorry but even under ideal circumstances--which this economy is not--family lawyers simply cant take on these scenarios for free. We just cannot.

Ms. Straus (aka Carroll) may be reached at 800-400-8978 during regular business hours, Pacific Time, or anytime by email at: ECSEsquire@AOL.com. All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a final legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus is licensed to practice law in California. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, and retain him or her. Me Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue.

but how can I iclear my name , i did not do and get anuthing, some people say she made up stories to gain custody and get more money from me

Edna Carroll Straus

Edna Carroll Straus

This happens day in and day out. It can't be "fixed." And it's like the tarbaby-- if you touch it you will get stuck to it. If the child support order is unfair take it do DCSS. Otherwise... good luck. This is one sticky tarbaby

Contact the San Diego County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Program and ask for referrals to family law attorneys on its modest means panel. These are attorneys who agree to accept clients at a reduced cost. https://www.sdcba.org/index.cfm?pg=MainLRIS

twitter.com/MikaSpencer *** All legal actions have time limits, called statutes of limitation. If you miss the deadline for filing your claim, you will lose the opportunity to pursue your case. Please consult with an experienced employment attorney as soon as possible to better preserve your rights. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer provides information on Avvo as a service to the public, primarily when general information may be of assistance. Avvo is not an appropriate forum for an in-depth response or a detailed analysis. These comments are for information only and should not be considered legal advice. Legal advice must pertain to specific, detailed facts. No attorney-client relationship is created based on this information exchange. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, and can appear before administrative agencies throughout the country. She is eligible to represent clients in other states on a pro hac vice basis. ***