I need a expungment handled and do nit have alot of money to spend. Can anyone help ?

Norristown, PA |

completed ARD was for insurance fraud

Expungement does not have to be a very expensive proposition. my firm handles many expungement in Montgomery County and the surrounding counties. feel free to contact me for a free consultation to discuss your matter.
Steven Pacillio
www.mmdlawfirm.com
610-891-8806

The information above, though authoratiative and based on years of education, training and experience is not intended as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney/client relationship between the responder and the poster of the question. As always, when you have a legal issue you should consult a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Our office offers a free consult and a payment plan. So feel free to contact me.

Expungements are not expensive matters, and we have haandled them in Norristown.

CHRISTOPHER BOKAS, ESQUIRE
20 West Third Street
Media, PA 19063
610-352-7100

Our office also handles expungements of this nature

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

The process is very tedious, and should be handled by an attorney to ensure that every law enforcement agency is notified and that they receive a sealed order from the Court to expunge all records. Our office handles expungements and you can call my office and get a free phone consultation regarding the expungement process. 610-272-8600

If you had ARD the record should have been expunged. Get a copy of your record. If the matter still appears, get a lawyer. I am sure you can find a lawyer to take care of this for under $1,000.

Jake Kathleen Marcus

Jake Kathleen Marcus

The automatic expungements its ARD completion rarely happen automatically, in my experience. Clients still have to do the expungements. But, yes, my office does them for under $1000. I can't speak to anyone else's rate.