I need a expungment handled and do nit have alot of money to spend. Can anyone help ?

Norristown, PA |

completed ARD was for insurance fraud

1. Expungement does not have to be a very expensive proposition. my firm handles many expungement in Montgomery County and the surrounding counties. feel free to contact me for a free consultation to discuss your matter.
    Steven Pacillio
    www.mmdlawfirm.com
    610-891-8806

The information above, though authoratiative and based on years of education, training and experience is not intended as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney/client relationship between the responder and the poster of the question. As always, when you have a legal issue you should consult a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

2. Our office offers a free consult and a payment plan. So feel free to contact me.

3. Expungements are not expensive matters, and we have haandled them in Norristown.

CHRISTOPHER BOKAS, ESQUIRE
    20 West Third Street
    Media, PA 19063
    610-352-7100

4. Our office also handles expungements of this nature

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

5. The process is very tedious, and should be handled by an attorney to ensure that every law enforcement agency is notified and that they receive a sealed order from the Court to expunge all records. Our office handles expungements and you can call my office and get a free phone consultation regarding the expungement process. 610-272-8600

6. If you had ARD the record should have been expunged. Get a copy of your record. If the matter still appears, get a lawyer. I am sure you can find a lawyer to take care of this for under $1,000.