Skip to main content

I need a Divorce Lawyer near me.

Eustis, FL |

My husband has just informed me that he is sending me divorce papers which he expects me to just sign....I refuse because he has done so much to me it really needs to be explained rather than on here.
But I need a lawyer that is willing to work with me financially, take payments kind of thing.....I don't want to hear about Legal Aid because its been 3 years and its never open, So if you're interested in helping me out, I'd appreciate it. I'd like a Lawyer in my area.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


You can do an online search to find an attorney near you. You can also contact the Florida Bar and they will give you the names and numbers of family attorneys in your area. Good luck.


I'm in interested in learning more about your case. Pease contact me through avvo.

This response does not constitute, imply, or create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided is for educational purposes only and not as legal advice.


You are smart to seek an attorney willing to work with you as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me for a consultation.

Gwen J. Cryer
Attorney at Law
1507 Park Center Dr., Suite N
Orlando, FL 32835
Telephone (407) 370-9661
Fax (407) 370-9480


Luckily, two great attorneys nearby you have responded to your inquiry. I recommend contacting them, and if they are unable to assist you, you can use Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tab to research other attorneys in your area. Good luck.


Hello there: I'm not REAL close to you but I think that I'm close enough. I've worked quite a bit in Lake County. I think that it's great that you're upfront about talking about needing a payment plan! I work with many of my clients on payment plans. In fact, I actually wrote a guide for AVVO users on "Selecting a Family Law Attorney in Florida." I've attached a link to it to this response. It's refreshing to see someone come on and rather than throw their hands up in the air because they do not have the money to hire an attorney. The fact of the matter is that many attorneys will work with people on payment plans but not many potential clients seem to know this! Good luck and give me a call if you want an opinion/consultation 407-462-8787......

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.


Many great attorneys can be found here on Avvo and offer free consultations and payment plans, including myself. Good luck.

/s/ Ophelia Bernal-Mora, Esquire
Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A.
37 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32801
PH: (407) 354-5223

You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation since every case is different and not all information is relayed in an online question. The Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A. is a family & criminal law firm located in Orlando, Florida, we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls at 407-354-5223. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer