Skip to main content

I need a criminal defense ASAP my budget isn't that big but I have one. I need someone experienced in Armed kidnapping.. I need

Miami, FL |

someone who is able to file a motion for me. Please contact me asap this is urgent

Attorney Answers 5

  1. You need more than an attorney to file a motion for you. If you are charged with a serious felony like Armed Kidnapping, you need the best criminal defense attorney in your area that you can afford. Don't play around with this on a financial budget. Get counsel NOW!

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

  2. You are well-advised to physically sit down with a lawyer and discuss the facts and circumstances of your case with an eye toward the various possible courses of action and outcomes. My office is in Miami, 3 blocks west of the Marlins' Stadium (the old Orange Bowl site), and you are welcome to make an appointment and come in for such a consultation. As every case and client are unique, I do not quote fees based upon charges; rather, in my practice fees are quoted based upon the amount of time, effort and resources that I believe that a particular case will require, and that can only be determined by an analysis of the Arrest Affidavit (the initial police report) and discussion of the defense perspective with the client and potential defense witnesses. If you would like to make an appointment please call my office at 305-381-8686.

  3. Look at the Lawyers experience, read reviews and sit down with possible attorneys. Make an informed decision. You want someone who has their wits about them as all lawyers are not created equally. You will see as you meet with them. I recomend you meet with at least three different attorneys. We are available 24/7 so feel free to contact. Best of luck

  4. Armed kidnapping is a serious charge, however, there is almost always something to be done in every case. Contact an experienced attorney immediately. We offer free consultation and payment plans.(786) 390-3766

  5. Armed kidnapping is a 1st degree felony. Your budget is definitely an issue but I think if you are charged with this offense and have not been able to hire an attorney, you should immediately notify the Court, your judge, that you wish to fill out a financial affidavit or application for a public defender. I know that most people believe Public Defenders are not good lawyers. That is a myth. They are trial lawyers, they deal with serious crimes every day and in Miami, the PD's office is known world-wide for its intense training and high-quality representation. I don't know anything about your case other than you've been charge with a serious offense. You should have the benefit of a consultation with an experienced attorney. I was an assistant public defender for nearly 6 years. I've been in private practice since 2010. To review your case, I would need to see your arrest form, criminal record (if any), and sit with you and have a candid conversation.
    Finally, I am not certain what stage of your case you're currently in, but you will definitely need a lawyer, not just for a motion, but for complete, comprehensive representation. You need advice, and for that, you will need an attorney-client relationship. A motion will only one of the many things your attorney can do for you. Whether you qualify for the services of the Public Defender, or whether you are able to hire private counsel, sit and speak with an attorney about your case, your goals, and understand this process so that you can make informed decisions about important matters. My name is Maggie Arias and you can visit my website at I can be reached at 305-934-9024 if you wish to make an appointment. Best of luck on your search. You're not alone.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics