Skip to main content

I need a copy of my child support papers and custody agreement where can I get a copy of them from?

Plano, TX |

I am a dad with non custodial rights and me and my ex have joint custody of our kids. She has refused to let me see them and I need to get a copy of my papers quickly so that I can get them when I know I am supposed to have them.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The District Clerk of whatever county your divorce was handled in.


Also, many county family courts these days have computerized their records. You may be able to order the records online but usually at a cost per page. Even at a dollar per page, it gets expensive.


You should be able to get a copy from the court clerk custody case was decided. You may want to call the clerk to see if you can get these documents online. Also if you had an attorney then you may be able to request a copy from your attorney.

Cheryl A. Wulf
Cheryl Wulf and Associates
305 S Broadway Ave, Ste 403
Tyler, Texas 75702
(903) 525-9869

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer