Skip to main content

I need a Constiution Attorney and Defamation Lawyer for filiing a complaing/lawsuit against a business and law enforcement.

Powder Springs, GA |

In the state of GA I would like to know what law firms practice Constitutional Law and Defamation Law?

Attorney Answers 5

  1. My law firm practices both. Feel free to contact me at 706-614-5631 to talk about your potential claims.

  2. Go to the "Find A Lawyer" tab here on AVVO and put it the search perameters for the type of attorney you need and the locale.

  3. one of the top lawyers here can help you, and if not, check with your GA bar association. Best Luck

    Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160

  4. FYI, most defamation law suits lose money for the plaintiff. Law enforcement is immune to all but the most egregious violations.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

  5. Looks like one of the lawyers above can help you. Good luck.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics