I need a Civil rights lawyer to Sue.

Boston, MA |

Hello,
My name is[Name Removed by Avvo] I’m a victim of a hate crime involving my wife, my family, friends, Lawyers & the Court system destroyed my life before my eyes. This has been going on for many years since 911 Terrorist attacks and then in 2004, after I get a notice from the Department of homeland security I was framed and now My Marriage and Family is being destroyed. They the Massachusetts Legal Department have falsified a Divorce between me and my wife, were booth Roman Catholic & our marriage is registered in the Church both here and in Rome, I spoke with the Church and they said that no one can divorce us without an enrolment. I know my wife wants me to come home to our family home which they had me thrown out from; this is very urgent now they’re treating to take away my property falsely, & keep me away from my wife & young daughter by a permanent restraining order for no reason, They destroyed my credit, my career, my family life is threatened had me thrown out of my house, arrested, harassed, thrown into court and chorused constantly to Divorce my wife & it won’t stop. It’s been one year now and going; I need legal help in emergency.
Civil Rights Violation, Defamation, Falsifying documents to frame me now Divorce us by force.
Thank you,
[Name and Contact Information Removed by Avvo]

First- not a good idea to post your name and number on line as you did here---you are likely to receive contact from people you did not intend to hear from.

Second- have you hired an attorney to investigate the wide ranging and extraordinary statements you make. It's clear there are many facts missing from your post that require lots if individual attention. Contact your state bar association and request a referral to a family law attorney for a start.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Yes I did contact the bar and got an attorney, but this one totaly screwed me as she was constantly lying to me, I had another before this one that the bar recomended and that one was lying to me also and quit for no reason he was realy a bad person from a law firm also, and from the things they were doing the lawyers, the judge, my family, my wife also they used against me, what they were all and it was all planned, I'am not stupid or crazy. I was constantly being followed, and questioned on my religion, race, country of origin, since 911 and then in 2004 right after I get the notice, it got very difficult I lost was fired from 10 -12 jobs for no reason, this never happed to me before, they used my wife to get me out of the house by faulse means, lying and treats, breking down the marrige and I did not relise it, then my lawyer the second one, the first day in court she asked me ( she said ) If they come to you and ask if you will divorce your wife will you do it? this and many other strange happenings, and strange things my wife, mother & coworkers did to me. Now I dont have a job, I cant get one my career was destroyed, I can go to my home, or see my wife & young child 2 yrs, I was arested 2 times the first my wife released me, the cops took me to my wife right after I was arrested by them? go figure?, I keep getting restraing orders against me for no reason, My wife is a Doctor of Phycology and totaly they used her to screw with my head, they approved a Divorce for my wife but ere both Roman Catholic and our marrige is Registered in the Church, and the Arch diosis told me you cant get a divorce without applying for an enolemnt first, and I was not aware of any of this was going to be approved, as we did not go through any Divorce procedings and I signed nothing and agreed to nothing. And this is only a few thinsg that happened in my situation. I know I'am being "F" I'am not crazy they just trying to make it look so..right after 911 I was having the same difficulty with loosing my jobs, people following me etc,, and my mother told me she said " That I will have to leave this country " now this and many comments like this is very suspicious. what do you suggest I do?

Right after 911 I was living with a room mate and he told me that I was being "f"ed because of the color of my skin? And I over heard my wife's lawyer telling her in court (he said) I dont want you to release him? Go figure? I'am not crazy or stupid, I was nieve a bit ther is an Evil out there what do you think?

Your allegations are rather unbelievable. You do not even suggest any motivation for such focus to be placed on you. You do not give any indication you can afford a lawyer, and I rather doubt any will take this case with all these allegations on your part, as you are sure to accuse your lawyer of being part of some conspiracy if you lose. You would need an investigator, which I doubt you can afford, to supply evidence, which frankly I doubt exists. My guess is that your troubles stem from actions on your part, not some nonsensical "Massachusetts Legal Department" and "Department of homeland security" plot to ruin your life. Nothing you have posted here on Avvo is likely to make a lawyer believe you. So, you are going to need to hire an attorney, as one would naturally be interested if you are paying their fees, even if they think you are nuts.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

Dear ?,

You can find good Massachusetts civil rights lawyers by clicking on Find a Lawyer at the top of this page.

Yours sincerely,
Tim Provis
Cal. Bar No. 104800
Wis. Bar No. 1020123
Member: U.S. Supreme Court Bar

Thank you, but I only found one that will take the case at a certin angle, I have spoken to many but it seems there all afarid to take on the Goverment, & I've spent 20,000k already faulsy on Mass Bar Lawyers. Thank you...

Can you recomend one to me?

Timothy A. Provis

Timothy A. Provis

No, I do not know any attorneys in Massachusetss.