I need a Civil rights lawyer to Sue.

Asked about 2 years ago - Boston, MA

My name is[Name Removed by Avvo] I’m a victim of a hate crime involving my wife, my family, friends, Lawyers & the Court system destroyed my life before my eyes. This has been going on for many years since 911 Terrorist attacks and then in 2004, after I get a notice from the Department of homeland security I was framed and now My Marriage and Family is being destroyed. They the Massachusetts Legal Department have falsified a Divorce between me and my wife, were booth Roman Catholic & our marriage is registered in the Church both here and in Rome, I spoke with the Church and they said that no one can divorce us without an enrolment. I know my wife wants me to come home to our family home which they had me thrown out from; this is very urgent now they’re treating to take away my property falsely, & keep me away from my wife & young daughter by a permanent restraining order for no reason, They destroyed my credit, my career, my family life is threatened had me thrown out of my house, arrested, harassed, thrown into court and chorused constantly to Divorce my wife & it won’t stop. It’s been one year now and going; I need legal help in emergency.
Civil Rights Violation, Defamation, Falsifying documents to frame me now Divorce us by force.
Thank you,
[Name and Contact Information Removed by Avvo]

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Bruce E. Burdick


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your allegations are rather unbelievable. You do not even suggest any motivation for such focus to be placed on you. You do not give any indication you can afford a lawyer, and I rather doubt any will take this case with all these allegations on your part, as you are sure to accuse your lawyer of being part of some conspiracy if you lose. You would need an investigator, which I doubt you can afford, to supply evidence, which frankly I doubt exists. My guess is that your troubles stem from actions on your part, not some nonsensical "Massachusetts Legal Department" and "Department of homeland security" plot to ruin your life. Nothing you have posted here on Avvo is likely to make a lawyer believe you. So, you are going to need to hire an attorney, as one would naturally be interested if you are paying their fees, even if they think you are nuts.

    I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is... more
  2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . First- not a good idea to post your name and number on line as you did here---you are likely to receive contact from people you did not intend to hear from.

    Second- have you hired an attorney to investigate the wide ranging and extraordinary statements you make. It's clear there are many facts missing from your post that require lots if individual attention. Contact your state bar association and request a referral to a family law attorney for a start.

    READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia.... more
  3. Timothy A. Provis


    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Dear ?,

    You can find good Massachusetts civil rights lawyers by clicking on Find a Lawyer at the top of this page.

    Yours sincerely,
    Tim Provis
    Cal. Bar No. 104800
    Wis. Bar No. 1020123
    Member: U.S. Supreme Court Bar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,524 answers this week

2,901 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,524 answers this week

2,901 attorneys answering