I need a civil rights law firm for a disable woman whose government benefits have been stolen for 9 years.

Asked about 2 years ago - Yonkers, NY

The Dept of Social Services have stolen the said woman's government benefits for 9 yrs. Her daughter has lost her credit trying to substitute the stolen benefits by borrowing money from her credit cards (until she lost all her credit, properties, jobs, and everything). They need to be compensated and they stolen benefits need to be given back.

1. 2

Answered . Not author you allege that your benefits were stolen. Need more facts, suggest you consult with an attorney.

2. 3

Answered . Use the avvo find a lawyer option or call the NY Bar Association and request referral to an attorney. Avvo's Question and Answer area is a poor classified ads/help wanted site.

3. 2

Answered . I concur - contact your local bar association or state bar association and ask for a lawyer referral - this requires a discussion with an attorney.