I need a civil rights law firm for a disable woman whose government benefits have been stolen for 9 years.

Yonkers, NY |

The Dept of Social Services have stolen the said woman's government benefits for 9 yrs. Her daughter has lost her credit trying to substitute the stolen benefits by borrowing money from her credit cards (until she lost all her credit, properties, jobs, and everything). They need to be compensated and they stolen benefits need to be given back.

Use the avvo find a lawyer option or call the NY Bar Association and request referral to an attorney. Avvo's Question and Answer area is a poor classified ads/help wanted site.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

1. If she never earned the social security benefit, then it's not stolen. Stop making up drama and stop insulting the woman. 2. Why do you feel it necessary to call someone derogatory name, "disabled" woman? Are you trying to tell us you and her are not equal? Only way that you and other equal American citizens that you despise are unequal is if they are incarcerated or if they are mentally ill. So you call people disabled because you can't call them unequal because they are n'gger or because they are Mexicans. Stop the drama. FBI and DOJ like to do these things. If they can't prosecute them, they'd call you mentally ill. crooks. FBI agents are mentally ill.

Not author you allege that your benefits were stolen. Need more facts, suggest you consult with an attorney.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

I concur - contact your local bar association or state bar association and ask for a lawyer referral - this requires a discussion with an attorney.

The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information. The information provided by this is general advice, and is not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim without first seeking the professional opinion of an attorney. You should consult an attorney who can can ask all the appropriate questions and give legal advice based on the exact facts of your situation. The general information provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship.