I need a civil rights and plaintiff's legal malpractice lawyer.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Charleston, SC

There is a judge who I caught committing fraud (documented and witnessed) to interfere with my obtaining my own marital assets in a lawsuit against my husband. The same judge and other judges who were involved have interfered with me getting a fair trial and with reputable legal counsel. There is documented perjury, fraud by attorneys, malpractice by attorneys and fraud and bias by the judge. This case will have to be taken into the federal courts and away from this state.

The attorneys in this state cover for each other in their criminal activities against women. Others who are real attorneys will not become involved because they are reputable and maintain their sworn duty to their clients.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Did you have a question?

    FYI, you are not the first party to a legal action that felt the system was against them.

    You did not describe anything, (i.e. pertinent facts) that would give any who read your post something to work with--just declarations. Recommend you narrow your narrative down to specific facts, events, actions you feel were unjust or illegal. Starting there, we can begin to determine what kind of attorney you would need and what the way-ahead looks like.

    READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,486 answers this week

3,066 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,486 answers this week

3,066 attorneys answering