I need a civil rights and plaintiff's legal malpractice lawyer.

Charleston, SC |

There is a judge who I caught committing fraud (documented and witnessed) to interfere with my obtaining my own marital assets in a lawsuit against my husband. The same judge and other judges who were involved have interfered with me getting a fair trial and with reputable legal counsel. There is documented perjury, fraud by attorneys, malpractice by attorneys and fraud and bias by the judge. This case will have to be taken into the federal courts and away from this state.

The attorneys in this state cover for each other in their criminal activities against women. Others who are real attorneys will not become involved because they are reputable and maintain their sworn duty to their clients.

Did you have a question?

FYI, you are not the first party to a legal action that felt the system was against them.

You did not describe anything, (i.e. pertinent facts) that would give any who read your post something to work with--just declarations. Recommend you narrow your narrative down to specific facts, events, actions you feel were unjust or illegal. Starting there, we can begin to determine what kind of attorney you would need and what the way-ahead looks like.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury