I need a civil lawyer right now my sister has stolen my first ID. Who knows what see has done with it.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sacramento, CA

She makes my brother come from moves on from Napa and dressed dressed up as a live zombie hopping fences and preys on children, I got watch she is teaching but every day scary I might be a little gullible or like wasn't I could fight off those boys after school because their where there scary man with the knife is. These are the memories that kids are making the world of the start to create. Know there all going to think this bagging me me with a knife fore my cash he wants more except my mom never told me what to our a big sister.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Marilynn Mika Spencer

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . It is hard to understand what you are describing. Do you have a friend who can help you write your question?

    *** All legal actions have time limits, called statutes of limitation. If you miss the deadline for filing your... more
  2. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . If your identity has been stolen, you need to contact the police, not a civil attorney.

  3. Ross R Nott

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . Wow. That is a lot of information presented in a fairly convoluted fashion. If you really want some help, I would take an evening to compose my thoughts and write out a specific question based on the most simple presentation of the background facts possible. If you are the type of person who is better at discussing the problem, you should contact a lawyer in your jurisdiction for consultation.

    I do not provide legal advice over the internet nor do I agree to be retained over the internet. This information... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,799 answers this week

3,140 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,799 answers this week

3,140 attorneys answering