I need a civil lawyer right now my sister has stolen my first ID. Who knows what see has done with it.

Sacramento, CA |

She makes my brother come from moves on from Napa and dressed dressed up as a live zombie hopping fences and preys on children, I got watch she is teaching but every day scary I might be a little gullible or like wasn't I could fight off those boys after school because their where there scary man with the knife is. These are the memories that kids are making the world of the start to create. Know there all going to think this bagging me me with a knife fore my cash he wants more except my mom never told me what to our a big sister.

1. It is hard to understand what you are describing. Do you have a friend who can help you write your question?

*** All legal actions have time limits, called statutes of limitation. If you miss the deadline for filing your claim, you will lose the opportunity to pursue your case. Please consult with an experienced employment attorney as soon as possible to better preserve your rights. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer provides information on Avvo as a service to the public, primarily when general information may be of assistance. Avvo is not an appropriate forum for an in-depth response or a detailed analysis. These comments are for information only and should not be considered legal advice. Legal advice must pertain to specific, detailed facts. No attorney-client relationship is created based on this information exchange. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, and can appear before administrative agencies throughout the country. She is eligible to represent clients in other states on a pro hac vice basis. ***

2. If your identity has been stolen, you need to contact the police, not a civil attorney.

3. Wow. That is a lot of information presented in a fairly convoluted fashion. If you really want some help, I would take an evening to compose my thoughts and write out a specific question based on the most simple presentation of the background facts possible. If you are the type of person who is better at discussing the problem, you should contact a lawyer in your jurisdiction for consultation.

I do not provide legal advice over the internet nor do I agree to be retained over the internet. This information is provided as general information only and not legal advice. If you want legal advice, you should consult an attorney in person to fully discuss your situation.

Police misconduct topics